Thursday, January 21, 2010

Newcastle Portrait Photographer. The Photographer's Photographer


























































I have been very fortunate over the past 12 months to have been given the opportunity to make portraits of 4 very interesting Newcastle based photographers. They are also my friends.

Each has a unique style and a background that I enjoy and admire. Whether they agree with the style in which I have captured them or not, I consider it a privilege that they would sit for me in the first place.

Featured here from top to bottom are Naomi Frost and her well known chair, Artist and photographer Ric Woods, Photographic Diva Renee Moore and the very talented and original Steve Hopkins.

All have taught me much and the knowledge I have gained from them, at the very least, inspires me on a daily basis.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots Mark but I am disappointed my german helmet image is not here : )

Mark St. Clair said...

it was considered but you weren't a photographer then. We are over due for a shoot. Lets arrange one soon.

Renee Moore Photo said...

Lovely shots Mark. And I have to say it was an honour to pose for you!

Unknown said...

Would be keen to do a shoot soon. I have some ideas for some Roller Derby portraits....would you be interested in joining me? Let me know.